Sunday, August 22, 2010

People always tell me to smile...?

people always tell me to smile.


even when im walking down the street some random person comes up to me and tells me "smile, ur beautiful".


wtf


do people expect me to smile all the time?


even when im not happy?


%26gt;.%26lt;


in school people tell me that i look sad when im actually not sad.


people cant tell if im happy or not, cuz i show no emotion on my face.


Whats wrong with me??


i always used to smile and laugh.


now i dont.


well i do, only when im with my friends and family..


im really shy, when i was little i wasnt shy at all


what is wrong with me?





someone help please???!!!


i need some advice


=/


idk what to do.


i feel like people find it hard to approch me because


they dont see me smiling.

People always tell me to smile...?
haha this happens all the time to me


but really what are you suppose to do


it'd be weird if you were always smiling


i just take it as a compliment


i mean they are saying my pretty its not a bad thing

shoe accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment