Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Question about people's race?

I would like to now why some people hate indian people, I'm asking this because I'm indian and I got in a bad fight with some guys and my friends are not indian and they helped me fight, but those other guys don't know me, so why the race card, and the fight even turned out bad, some of the guys and my friends are in the hospital, I feel bad for them, I'm not a bad person and why people have to do the race thing, arrggh I hate how people act these days!!, so I expressed my anger and sadness but can anyone tell me why people hate indian people? I know there are gonna be people i(f you answer the question) telling me **** about my race so I wanna tell you i'll take what you have to say but I just want an answer.

Question about people's race?
There are all sorts of reasons I'm sure. For example, I know that some people mistake Indians (especially Punjabis who wear the Sikh turban) for Mulsims and/or Arabs, so the prejudices about terrorism (that are unreasonable to begin with) get directed at Indians.





Some people also resent that when they are dealing with a problem with their credit card or for help with a newly purchased electronic device, their call is sent to a call center in India where they speak to someone whose English is poor and who may be ill-informed. There is a sense that outsourcing to India is depriving Americans of jobs.





Again, this isn't the fault of Indians.





Also, some people just hate what is different. Simple ignorance.
Reply:i dont hate you i think indians are so beautiful.... im a descent from them as well.... i think ppl are just small minded you dont want to be around those types... just believe in yourself and do what makes you smile.... when ppl put down others they show that they h\ave a low self esteem... thats not your problem... just pray for them


No comments:

Post a Comment