Thursday, August 19, 2010

Overweight people cost employers more money than skinny ones?

I find that hard to believe when all the skinny pretty ones get all of the good paying jobs that overweight people cost more than skinny ones,... Now, if the article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070423/ap_o...


referred to the actual title of the page "diet_obesity,..." I'd find that easier to believe. How many overweight people do you see with high paying jobs? How many less obese people do you see with high paying jobs? I rest my case. By the way, I'm as fit as a fiddle, this deliberate PREJUDICE must stop! Many of the best people I know have some weight to them but most people don't know these people because they're PREJUDICE. What's you're take; I mean I know there's deliberate self "eating" destruction, but do articles like this really help? Be honest.

Overweight people cost employers more money than skinny ones?
Actually its about getting motivated people- motivated people usually have no weight issues, and high paying jobs require highly motivated people
Reply:I soooo disagree with the poster that is saying it has to do with motivation motivation has nothing to do with a job perhaps he/she is thinking if they arent motivted to lose the weight that that carrys over to the job-it does not-there are plenty of motivated overweight people----i think the reason overweight people may cost employers mire then people of a normal weight range is that they are more apt to have health problems therefore missing work and also health ins.risk


Some problems could be being diabetic, high blood pressure heart disease---others can have these as well but they are more common in the overweight.just my opinion


No comments:

Post a Comment