Tuesday, August 17, 2010

People recognice things by smell?

My friend who recently moved away, and I were talking on IM the other day, and he said that he missed me and the way I smelled. I thought it was a little odd, since we're both teenagers, he isn't very observant, and he is not the kind of person who goes around smelling people. I ran a google search on a few key words on blind people, for some research I had to do, and found an article about how people who are blind recognise people by how they smell. (my friend isn't blind) Just wanted to know your opinions on your personal experiances with smelling people, or recognising them by their scent.

People recognice things by smell?
Oh yes! I am highly sensitive to peoples smell. And I just LOVE the smell of my Hubby! I bury my nose in his armpit and breathe deeply. I actually get high doing that. And very turned on!


Smells are very important to me. I love the smell of my kitty cat! She smells like fresh air. And so clean. Whenever I smell a perfume called Interlude, I get flooded with memories of my dear mother. Certain smells can trigger a crying jag and others make me laugh uncontrollably! And when my Hubby is away from me overnight, I sleep with one of his tee shirts over my pillow!
Reply:yeah sometimes when i smell something it remeind me of the time i smelled it before, and it almost feels like im there again. and yeah sometimes when i smell something it reminds me of someone


No comments:

Post a Comment