Sunday, July 11, 2010

People politics?

I have a hard time making friends. For example, people at work get together and hang out outside of work, but I can't seem to make friends with any of them or hang out with them outside of work. It's hard for me to have conversations in general with people, and I try to hide the fact that I don't really go out and do anything or have friends. I've offered people at work to hang out and do something, but the one's I actually do want to hang out with will simply say there busy and I know that's just a polite way of saying they don't want to hang out. I have the same thing at school and any other place that I'm around people. How can I get more people to like me, hang out with and build relationships with? Should I snowboard? Have parties at my place? Make the initiative to make more activities and go to bars and places and invite people along to make it easy for them, be more outgoing? Get rid of my anger issues?

People politics?
They don't see you as an open person. Maybe they see you as the "by the book" person, which tends not to be the type you want to go let loose with. So, yes, start getting out there and doing things. In order to initiate conversations with these people, use humor. Once they see you do have a fun side, they will start to invite you places.
Reply:just follow them around alot and they should make friends with u


No comments:

Post a Comment